A very common question about ice makers which comes up very often from our consumers. If you face problem even after reading these points you can contact directly to our expert. Click here.
- Check the water which reaches the evaporator plate if it’s less then you may get the thin ice cubes.
- Check for any leakage. Drain cap securely placed with no gaps.
- Check for cracks in water reservoir if found then replace the machine if within the warranty period.
- Check the room temperature if more than 32 degrees add more ice.
- Use the thin ice cubes again as cold water to lower the temperature.
- Have enough knowledge of the motor heating.
- Fill the tank as specified in the catalogue.