Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
1. The warranty does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly as a result of appliance failure, breakdown, or accident or usage of the Appliance not in accordance with the operating manual.
2. If the Appliance has been subjected to improper use such as operated on a trolley other than the one, if any provided by the Company, misused, not cared for, abnormal use, exposure to dampness, excessive heat, excessive humidity and other extreme environmental conditions, corrosion, damage beyond repair, rusting, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, accident, alteration, acts of God, spillage of liquid or food particles, faulty electric wiring/ cabling, abnormal voltage/ power supply beyond appliance specifications, damage/ breakage/ non-functioning of appliance due to rodents, rats, cockroaches and ants etc.
3. The warranty does not cover consumables, normal wear & tear parts, plastic, glass and/ or rubber parts, non-operational parts and related accessories.
4. The warranty does not include preventive checks, routine maintenance, cleaning, de-scaling and overhaul.
5. If the Appliance is used by a commercial establishment or by an individual for commercial purpose.
6. If the model number of the Appliance is removed, altered, made illegible/ tampered with.
7. If repair work is carried out by persons other than Authorised Service Personnel.
8. Damage to the appliance or any part(s) due to transportation or shifting or arising out of improper storage of the appliance at the Customer’s premises.